21 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
This Radio Transmitter & Receiver pair is perfectly matched to allow you to control items from a distance up to 500 feet wirelessly. Connect the transmitter to your Arduino, Raspberry Pi or other microcontroller and the receiver to whatever you'd like to control. Both the transmitter and receiver are in tune to the same Radio Frequency so that when the transmitter emits a signal, the receiver will hear it wirelessly. Great for easy and simple wireless control! Arduino & Raspberry Pi 2 / B / B+ / A+ Compatible!
Receiver Module Specifications:
- Operating Voltage: DC 5V
- Quiescent Current: 4mA
- Receiving Frequency: 315MHz or 433.92MHz (select above)
- Receiver sensitivity: -105DB
- Antenna: 32cm solid core spiral wound
- Pinout from left → right: (VCC, DATA, GND)
Transmitter Module Specifications:
- Launch distance: 20 - 200 meters (higher voltage yields better results)
- Operating voltage: 3.3V - 12V
- Operating mode: AM
- Transfer rate: 4KB / S
- Transmitting power: 10mW
- Transmitting frequency: 315MHz or 433MHz
- Antenna: 25cm solid core spiral wound
- Pinout from left → right: (DATA, VCC, GND)
No customer reviews for the moment.
Highpower IRLB8743 Logic Level N-Channel...
This is an updated GPS module that can used...
This 16 Channel 5V 10AMP Relay Module is ideal...
The Arduino Pro Mini V2 offers more features...
This is a low cost ADXL335 IC module triple...
This set of 40 x 21 cm male to female...
The NodeMCU V3 Lua ESP8266 ESP-12E WIFI...
The SIM900 GSM GPRS Dev Board is an Arduino...