21 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
This Radio Transmitter & Receiver pair is perfectly matched to allow you to control items from a distance up to 500 feet wirelessly. Connect the transmitter to your Arduino, Raspberry Pi or other microcontroller and the receiver to whatever you'd like to control. Both the transmitter and receiver are in tune to the same Radio Frequency so that when the transmitter emits a signal, the receiver will hear it wirelessly. Great for easy and simple wireless control! Arduino & Raspberry Pi 2 / B / B+ / A+ Compatible!
Receiver Module Specifications:
- Operating Voltage: DC 5V
- Quiescent Current: 4mA
- Receiving Frequency: 315MHz or 433.92MHz (select above)
- Receiver sensitivity: -105DB
- Antenna: 32cm solid core spiral wound
- Pinout from left → right: (VCC, DATA, GND)
Transmitter Module Specifications:
- Launch distance: 20 - 200 meters (higher voltage yields better results)
- Operating voltage: 3.3V - 12V
- Operating mode: AM
- Transfer rate: 4KB / S
- Transmitting power: 10mW
- Transmitting frequency: 315MHz or 433MHz
- Antenna: 25cm solid core spiral wound
- Pinout from left → right: (DATA, VCC, GND)
No customer reviews for the moment.
M4x50 Zinc Plated Steel slotted cheese head...
12V 40W Heater Cartridge for the E3D Hotend...
This set of 20cm Male to Male Breadboard...
A ribbon strip of 40 female to female jumper...
This is a low cost ADXL335 IC module triple...
The ESP8266 ESP-01 WiFi UART Serial Module is...