12 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
This Radio Transmitter & Receiver pair is perfectly matched to allow you to control items from a distance up to 500 feet wirelessly. Connect the transmitter to your Arduino, Raspberry Pi or other microcontroller and the receiver to whatever you'd like to control. Both the transmitter and receiver are in tune to the same Radio Frequency so that when the transmitter emits a signal, the receiver will hear it wirelessly. Great for easy and simple wireless control! Arduino & Raspberry Pi 2 / B / B+ / A+ Compatible!
Receiver Module Specifications:
- Operating Voltage: DC 5V
- Quiescent Current: 4mA
- Receiving Frequency: 315MHz or 433.92MHz (select above)
- Receiver sensitivity: -105DB
- Antenna: 32cm solid core spiral wound
- Pinout from left → right: (VCC, DATA, GND)
Transmitter Module Specifications:
- Launch distance: 20 - 200 meters (higher voltage yields better results)
- Operating voltage: 3.3V - 12V
- Operating mode: AM
- Transfer rate: 4KB / S
- Transmitting power: 10mW
- Transmitting frequency: 315MHz or 433MHz
- Antenna: 25cm solid core spiral wound
- Pinout from left → right: (DATA, VCC, GND)
No customer reviews for the moment.
These 12V DC 80mm Fans offer efficient cooling...
Microphone Sensor Module with adjustable gain....
Our Universal PCB Prototyping Kit includes four...
The LCD 16x2 White on Blue Display gives...
E3D V5 heat break with PTFE lining used in the...
Waterproof DS18B20 Digital Temperature Sensor /...
Beefy 30A 250V AC / 30V DC max relay module...
Highpower IRLB8743 Logic Level N-Channel...