This is an updated GPS module that can used with ardupilot mega v2
10 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
This GPS module uses the latest technology to give the best possible position information, allowing for better performance with your Ardupilot or other Multirotor control platform.
You may require to configure this module for use with your flight controller (MultiWii Copter I2C GPS board requires 115200 baud). You will require a USB to FTDI adaptor board to do this.
Please note that this module ships with defualt settings and a buad rate of 38400.
• Standalone GPS receiver
• U-blox NEO-6M GPS module
• Under 1 second time-to-first-fix for hot and aided starts
• SuperSense ® Indoor GPS: -162 dBm tracking sensitivity
• Anti-jamming technology
• Support SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN)
• u-blox 6 50 channel positioning engine with over 2 million effective correlators
• 5Hz position update rate
• Operating temperature range: -40 TO 85°C
• UART TTL socket
• EEprom to store settings
• Rechargeable battery for Backup
• Build in 18X18mm GPS antenna
• RoHS compliant
Hole dia.: 3mm
No customer reviews for the moment.
MT3608 based DC-DC Step-up Boost Adjustable...
This Screw on Thermistor with M3 Stud is...
This Geared DC Motor is ideal for small or...
The Arduino Uno R3 CH340 is a clone of the...
The MQ-5 Gas Sensor module is useful for gas...
The Arduino Mega 2560 is a powerful board with...
The MPU-6050 Module utilizes both an...
SIM800L GPRS GSM Core Board Module Micro Sim...