0 Item Items
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
PICkit3 In-Circuit Debugger/Programmer Clone uses in-circuit debugging logic incorporated into each chip with Flash memory to provide a low-cost hardware debugger and programmer.
The MPLAB PICkit3 allows debugging and programming of PIC® and dsPIC® Flash microcontrollers at a most affordable price point using the powerful graphical user interface of the MPLAB Integrated Development Environment (IDE). The MPLAB PICkit3 is connected to the design engineer's PC using a full speed USB interface.
1. Full-speed USB support using Windows standard drivers
2. Real-time execution
3. Processors run at maximum speeds
4. MPLAB IDE compatible (free copy included)
5. Built-in over-voltage/short circuit monitor
6. Firmware upgradeable from PC/web download
7. Totally enclosed
8. Supports low voltage to 5 volts (1.8v to 5.0v range)
9. Diagnostic LEDs (power, active, status)
10. Read/write program and data memory of microcontroller
11. Erase of all memory types (EEPROM, ID, configuration and program) with verification
12. Freeze-peripherals at breakpoint
13. Program up to 512K byte flash with the Programmer-to-Go
No customer reviews for the moment.