9 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
PICkit3 In-Circuit Debugger/Programmer Clone uses in-circuit debugging logic incorporated into each chip with Flash memory to provide a low-cost hardware debugger and programmer.
The MPLAB PICkit3 allows debugging and programming of PIC® and dsPIC® Flash microcontrollers at a most affordable price point using the powerful graphical user interface of the MPLAB Integrated Development Environment (IDE). The MPLAB PICkit3 is connected to the design engineer's PC using a full speed USB interface.
1. Full-speed USB support using Windows standard drivers
2. Real-time execution
3. Processors run at maximum speeds
4. MPLAB IDE compatible (free copy included)
5. Built-in over-voltage/short circuit monitor
6. Firmware upgradeable from PC/web download
7. Totally enclosed
8. Supports low voltage to 5 volts (1.8v to 5.0v range)
9. Diagnostic LEDs (power, active, status)
10. Read/write program and data memory of microcontroller
11. Erase of all memory types (EEPROM, ID, configuration and program) with verification
12. Freeze-peripherals at breakpoint
13. Program up to 512K byte flash with the Programmer-to-Go
No customer reviews for the moment.
Breadboard Jumpers are designed for easy and...
3.3V 5V FTDI Basic Program Downloader USB to...
This Breadboard Power Supply is designed to...
The Raspberry Pi Original Case comes in classic...
This pretty little 7 Inch Touch LCD is just...
This ESP8266 IC based ESP-12F variant is a WiFi...
This set of 40 x 21 cm male to female...