Looking for something a bit more exciting and colourful than a standard monochrome OLED display? Checkout this full colour OLED module!
6 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Free shipping over R1000 only for standard courier and within South Africa
What is OLED?
OLED (Organic Light-Emitting Diode) is a self light-emitting technology composed of a thin, multi-layered organic film placed between an anode and cathode. In contrast to LCD technology, OLED does not require a backlight. OLED possesses high application potential for virtually all types of displays and is regarded as the ultimate technology for the next generation of flat-panel displays.
The use of OLED technology offers the following advantages for flat-panel displays?
1. A simplified manufacturing process compared to TFT-LCD
2. Self-emitting light, in contrast to the required backlight for TFT-LCD
3. High luminosity
4. Lightweight and thin
5. Capable of wide viewing angles
6. Low operating voltage and power consumption
7. Quick response
8. Wide range of operating temperatures (-40c to 85c)
100% Brand new and high quality.
Item name: 0.95 inch SPI OLED Display
Color: 65536 Colors
Definition of SPI Connector:
Tutorial to get started with Arduino: https://learn.adafruit.com/096-mini-color-oled