MT3608 based DC-DC Step-up Boost Adjustable Module Input 2-24V Output 5-28V Max. 2A Max output current.
- Maximum peak output current: 2A (Recommend 1A)
- Input voltage: 2V -> 24V DC
- Maximum output voltage: 28V DC (Recommend 26V)
- Efficiency: ~93% Typical
- Based on the B628 / MT3608 1.2MHz boost converter IC
- Product Dimensions: 36 mm * 17 mm * 14 mm
Attach 2 ~ 24 V DC to the Input + & - pads, adjust the potentiometer while measuring the output with a volt meter to achieve the desired output voltage. Output voltage must be greater than input voltage as this is a DC-DC BOOST converter.
Note that the onboard potentiometer may require a good number of turns before you see a change in output voltage.
When setting the voltage, it's vital that you ensure that nothing is connected to the output while making adjustments. This will help you ensure that you never supply more or less voltage than your parts require, which in turn will avoid unnecessary and unexpected damage.
- Input voltage should not exceed the maximum rated input voltage of 24V
- Peak current output current must not exceed 2A