15 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Free shipping over R1000 only for standard courier and within South Africa
MAX6675 has cold junction compensation, linearity correction, thermocouple break detection ADC Serial K-type thermocouple, its temperature resolution capability is 0. 25 Degree, cold junction compensation range - 20 ~ + 80 Degree, wide operating voltage range 3. 0 ~ 5. 5V.The MAX6675 performs cold-junction compensation and digitizes the signal from a type-K thermocouple. The data is output in a 12-bit resolution, SPI-compatible, read-only format.This converter resolves temperatures to 0.25°C, allows readings as high as +1024°C, and exhibits thermocouple accuracy of 8LSBs for temperatures ranging from 0°C to +700°C.
- Direct Digital Conversion of Type -K Thermocouple Output
- Cold-Junction Compensation
- Simple SPI-Compatible Serial Interface
- 12-Bit, 0.25°C Resolution
- Open Thermocouple Detection
- Operating voltage: 3. 0 ~ 5. 5V
- Internal integrated cold junction compensation circuit;
- With a simple three serial interface;
- Temperature signal can be converted into 12-bit digital
- Temperature resolution of: 0. 25 Degree;
- Cold junction compensation range: - 20 ~ + 80 Degree,
- Embedded thermocouple break detection circuitry.
- Using SPI 3 wire communication
- K-type temperature probe
- Type K temperature range 0-800 degrees
No customer reviews for the moment.