0 Item Items
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
SI4432 470MHz 1000M Wireless Module 470M 433mhz Wireless Communication Module
- Frequency range: 433.92M
- High sensitivity up to -121dBm
- Maximum output power: 20dBm
- Data transfer rate: 0.123-256kbps
- Power supply: 1.8 – 3.6V
- Operating temperature range: -20 ~ +60°C
- Passed FCC/CE certification
- Strong ability to penetrate
- FSK, GFSK and OOK modulation mode
- Ultra low power off mode
- The digital received signal strength indicator (RSSI)
- Timing wake-up function
- Automatic antenna matching and bidirectional switch control
- Configurable data packet structure
- Before the synchronization signal detection
- 64 bytes RX data register (FIFO)
- Low power testing
- Temperature sensing and 8 bit analog to digital converter
- Integrated voltage regulator
- Frequency hopping
- Power on reset function
- Built in lens adjustment function
1. CND power supply
2. GPIO0 internal module, launch control foot
3. GPI01 internal access module to accept control foot
4. GPIO2 directly connected to the chip GIIO2 pin
5. VCC positive supply 3.3V
6. for SDO 0-VDD V digital output provides a serial readback function of the internal control register
7. for SDI serial data input. 0-VDD V digital input, this pin for 4-wire serial data clock function
8. SCLK serial clock input. 0-VDDV last month set of inputs. This pin provides a 4-wire serial data clock function
9. NSEL serial interface select input pin,0-VDDV digital input. This pin to 4-wire serial data bus select / enable function, this signal is also used, said the burst read / write mode.
10. NIRQ interrupt output pin
11. for SDN Close the input pin. Input 0-VDDV digital. for SDN = 0 in shutdown mode, so mode
12. GND access power ground
13. ANT 50 ohm coaxial antenna
No customer reviews for the moment.
The classic goto clock source for your...
The Arduino Nano combines the best features of...
This HPS305D variable DC power supply is a...
The Ethernet Shield W5100 R3 is a modular...
The Arduino Uno R3 is an excellent basic board...